Company: Slumberland Furniture
Posted on: February 11, 2024
Full-time income average of $48,000 a year with potential earnings
up to six-figures!
Commission pay structure with guaranteed minimum - no draw.
Since day one, back in 1967, Slumberland Furniture has valued love,
dignity, and respect. Being a family-owned company, we are proud to
offer a kind, friendly, and supportive atmosphere where we share a
common goal. Our goal is to provide an exceptional customer
experience and quality furniture for a great price. We are excited
and grateful for you to consider a rewarding and lucrative career
with Slumberland Furniture!
Sales Associate Job Benefits
- Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- 401K Retirement and Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement, Career Development, and Advancement
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time off in your first year, plus 24
hours of PTO given on first day
- Potential Franchise Ownership
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Sales Associate Job Duties
The Sales Associate enthusiastically facilitates the sale, checkout
and delivery processes and ensures a positive Slumberland shopping
experience for our customers.
- Equipped and confident in utilizing effective communication
techniques to engage, build rapport, inform, persuade, and
entertain customers to assist in driving sales
- Become a subject matter expert on the products and services
offered, practicing selling strategies, and achieve sales
objectives set by the leadership team
- Passionate about customer experience with the ability to manage
difficult situations and cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through
exceptional service and support
- Participate in balancing the store's daily financial
transactions, validate and remedy customers' accounts by processing
payments and refunds
Sales Associate Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED; Post-secondary education
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Point of Sale
- Ability to act as a self-starter who is motivate to succeed and
reach performance objectives
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to engage with
staff, customers, and vendors
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends,
evenings and holidays
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
Keywords: Slumberland Furniture, Woodbury , Sales Associate, Sales , Woodbury, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!